Thank you so much Arabella for allowing me to take part in this tag (even though I wasn’t nominated, I just wanted to answer the questions haha). If you are not familiar with the blog Sparks Of Ara, please check it out after reading this post. She posts a wide range of content and always interacts with her followers.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigma.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs. (I decided to link to each of my nominees’ most recent posts instead.)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
What are your top girl and boy names?
Grace, Alexandra and Phoebe for a girl then Sam, Tom and Noah for a boy (I know they’re basic, but I just love those names!)
If you could speak, read, and write any language fluently, what language would you choose?
At the moment I’m learning French, and one day I hope to be completely fluent in it. However Spanish would also be good as it is such a widely spoken language!
What are your thoughts on peanut butter?
I love peanut butter, but I rarely have it because of the palm oil in it. As a treat I might buy the sustainable peanut butter but it costs too much to have in a weekly shop! I generally use peanut butter on toast or in baking. Unfortunately I don’t understand the hype of PBNJ. It’s just too chewy for me.
Do you prefer ice cream in a cup or cone?
This quite an interesting one! I used to never eat the cone however now I love it. It’s also better for the planet than having a cup with a plastic spoon. Waffle cones are overpriced but they’re certainly by favourite. What about you?
Favourite meal food?
I’m not sure I entirely understand this question, but I love soup! It’s a great meal to use up vegetables in the fridge that are almost past it. You can always reheat soup anytime and save it in the freezer for later. I love having soup piping hot with plenty of bread!
Three Things About Me
- I’m cat-obsessed and see myself being a crazy cat lady in the future.
- One of my ambitions is to travel the world. This summer my family planned to internal around Italy but unfortunately that’s not happening now.
- At the moment I’m behind with my Goodreads goal. That’s very unusual for me because I’m normally two books ahead of schedule!
Anyone would like to do this tag is completely welcome to! If you are interested, here are the questions I would like you to answer:
- When did you begin your blog?
- What’s your favourite aspect of blogging?
- How many posts do you publish per week?
- What’s your favourite topic to write about?
- If you were a biscuit, what would you be?
My Favourite Post
Out of my most recents, I love “These Aren’t Your Regular Self-Care Tips”. It was very well-received by all of you!
Thank you so, so much for reading! I would love to hear your answers to my questions! Remember to tag me in the post if you do.