I am so incredibly lucky to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by fellow blogger: Priya. I started reading ‘When An Introvert Speaks’ at the start of this year. It has been a pleasure to! The poems and paragraphs have a theme that runs so deep. This blogger needs so much more recognition! Thank you for your nomination 😊
What Is The Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is peers recognition award for bloggers who inspire readers by promoting positivity and bringing joy.
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
1. When did you publish your first post?
I published my first blog post on April 23rd, 2017. I have recently celebrated (by drinking a cup of tea and buying a chocolate bar) my two year anniversary. I have came so far since then.
2. What is inspiration to you?
Inspiration is motivation, and visa versa. I let inspiration come to me, I never force it upon myself. However, I usually feel more able after doing some sport or reading a few books.
3. What are you too hard on yourself for?
I suppose I am too hard on myself when I miss my schedule. I do not like waking up late and not having time to workout, or meditate.
4. What makes you nervous?
I usually get nervous when I do something wrong. I am forever stuck in a mindset of wrong = punishment.
5. What makes you feel special?
I can’t believe people care for me. I can’t believe I have friends that care about me. It makes me feel special that I can be so important in someone’s life 😊
6. If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
7. Who are you closest to? Why?
I don’t know. Maybe my mum?
8. What’s your favourite joke?
Depends on the situation? I always laugh at ‘bad’ jokes which makes me look like a fool 😂
9. What’s your most used phrase?
Hello? I do not have much of a ‘catchphrase’.
10. What did you learn a little too late?
Ooh, this is an interesting question. I didn’t learn about the Holocaust until I was 9. Before then, I was only aware of Jews being persecuted and Britain at war (evacuees, ration books etc).
11. Tell me a six word story.
She was walking before she ran.
1. Books or films?
2. Are you a cat or dog person?
3. What is the wisest advice you have ever received?
4. How many countries have you visited?
5. Which ones?
6. How often to do you meditate/take time for mindfulness?
7. Do you drink tea or coffee? If so, when in the day?
8. How often do you write posts for your blog?
9. Where in the world would you like to live?
10. Have you ever considered writing a novel?
11. If you had another name, what would you like to be called?
Maryam @ infinitelyadaydreamer
Pooja @ lifesfinewhine
Caz @ Invisibly Me
And anyone else who wishes to participate in this award!
Thank you for reading 😊